Sunday, August 4, 2013

Make your own bracelets

I Love bracelets! I love wearing them, I love stacking them, and I really love making them! Do you have any idea how easy it is to make your own bracelets? So easy! Let me show you a few that I made recently and how they are the perfect way to add that extra sparkle to any outfit.

These shell bracelets are probably my favorite bracelets ever. All I did was buy two strands of beads (I got mine at JoAnn's, but any major crafting store would carry something similar) and some stretchy cord like these (also found at any major crafting store) String the beads, tie a knot and done!





This bracelet was even easier if you can believe that, but also one of my favorites, because not only does it make a statement, but you can change up the ribbon for any outfit. All you need is some large chain, also in the jewelry section at JoAnn's and ribbon of your choice. Measure a cut the desired amount of chain and then tie the ends together with ribbon. Just make sure you melt the ends of your ribbon with a lighter so it doesn't fray. And make sure you have someone to help you tie the bow. I haven't yet figured out how to do it on my own.
 


 
My awesome photographer for all these photos! She was hysterical telling me how to pose and where to stand.
 
 
Linked up here and here


3 comments:

LoraBelieves said...

I still read your blogs, secretly. :) I even tried one of the recipes on your spinach one. Have a lovely day.

Jenn said...

Both are very cute. I'm going to have to try the chain one for sure!

Anonymous said...

I love getting them for Christmas!