Friday, August 16, 2013

Twisted or Braided in Headband

Back to school means a lot more hair doing for this mom and today I thought I would share with you my trick for getting those cute headbands to stay in my girl's hair. This was actually supposed to be one video, but we had some technical difficulties and then Macy wanted to introduce her own hairstyle, so it's two instead. Oh well. Everyone is happy and that is all that matters.

 




Tell me, which style do you prefer? Twisted...


 
Or Braided
 
 

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Well I love them both but I think I will try the twisty one first!

Seth and Julie said...

Well this is so dang clever! Chloe just picked a headband to go with her first day of school outfit and I was grumbling about it because I knew it would be bugging her within 5 minutes but maybe I will see if I can do this. The french braid may be beyond my skill level but I could maybe do the twisty thing. Brilliant idea. Thanks for sharing! BTW...your hair looks cute dark too but of course you always look so cute and put together.

Anonymous said...

Those were great videos!!! Your models are so lovely and the camera man did a fantastic job!!! I thoroughly enjoyed them and I am rotten with hair however, I think I might even could do those. Sally, did you smash your finger? Sorry the nurse in me noticed.

Sally said...

Ha ha, it's just hair color Betty.