Friday, August 23, 2013

Natural Beauty

Probably my most favorite thing to do as a hairdresser is style teenage girls for special events. They are always so giddy and fun to work with. This gorgeous girl came over last week to get her hair done before her senior pictures. Talk about a natural beauty, she isn't wearing any makeup!


 
Gorgeous face and gorgeous hair!

And this one I snagged off her photographer's Facebook page. If you live in the Provo Utah area you should check her out. Her parents are in our ward at church so she comes to town every once in a while. I will have to plan our next family pictures around one of her visits.


2 comments:

Jenn said...

So...what curling iron did you use? Any special technique? Her senior pic is amazing!

Sally said...

Jenn, I'm going to film a tutorial on how I did it because yes there is a special technique. And I used the curling wand you gave me!